Little did yee know, Chandler's dad is not a woman, but a man who looks like a woman
you know what Ms. Mojo..
3 more stupid butthurt top ten like this and you'll officially become Buzzfeed certified !!!
I love this no one calls out rachel and how manipulative and fucked up she was but they say ross is the bad guy
friends is such a problematic show. this is why i can’t rewatch it even if i try. msmojo is right.
i totally disagree
The sad part is that these "jokes" STILL work on today's TV. And people still don't care sigh
Sounds like MsMojo needs a safe space
Fuck transgender your either a man or a woman pick one
Sure those jokes WOULD work on TV today, but sensitive snowflakes that are distanced from reality to their social media echo chambers wouldn't approve them. What is new about that? They get angry just about everything. Best response is the one Protein World did - we don't give a fuck about your outrage.
There's no outrage, no one is offended. Done.
The irony is that the most offensive people are usually the ones who can't take a joke
man people are way too godamn sensitive
Most of the scenes and episodes ended with the characters learning and accepting the thing they didn't understand, and lots of people could learn from that.
Msmojo has NO sense of humor
The One Where Watch Mojo Can't Take A joke
what about the one where joey is trying to hard to get into a play and the casting director says "its an all chinese cast, are you chinese?" and joey was about to pull his eyes ?
All of these jokes have been used in modern tv shows like family guy, american dad ,the Simpsons and these jokes are really funny if we think about it how weird would that be to have a transgender dad , or your wife leave you for a woman and you have a kid from her or your son loves the girls' toys and he is just a kid . And they made fun of both Joey and Monica for being with too many couples .The only right point in this video is that the one where Paolo assaults Phoebe.
Even if the premise that these jokes wouldn't be in TV shows today was right (it's not) how is them making fun of a drag queen the worst thing? "None is more offensive than this one" more than what the video sees as sexual harassment, shaming of female sexuality, enforcement of toxic masculinity? Seriously wtf lol you're not even pandering properly
Sorry, Ms. Mojo, I normally love your lists...but this one is totally off the mark. I was waiting for ONE of the reasons to be legit. TERRIBLE list. I could nullify every reason you guys call these jokes inappropriate, but I don’t feel like putting in the effort. I’ll just say that EVERY one of these jokes is still done today. Whoever is in charge of creating these lists needs to do more research.
If channels like this had it their way, the only jokes allowed on tv would be knock-knock jokes, unless they can make up some way that they're offensive to doors...
10. The guys are uncomfortable with it, and they have a right to be, its not like by walking away they made her stop!
9. You literally didn't point out a single problem with this story
8. Throughout the show its Rachel ruining Ross' relationships (Emily, Julie, Bonnie e.t.c.) but no-one has a problem with that, Ross' character is pedantic and controlling in EVERY aspect of his life
7. Personally, Joey is one of my least favorite characters due to his womanizing anyway, so I'm choosing to ignore this one
6. Its.... He's a bad person, that's literally the point!
5. Carol and Susan are portrayed a strong, happy couple.... They are awesome, I don't understand your problem.
4. Men can be abused, physically and mentality due to lack of masculinity, the social construct is messed up, but you have to do what you have to do to survive. Ross even says this while crying to his nanny.
3. I will admit this has dated. I'm completely straight and will openly hug my mates and have even slept in the same bed as one. I think this relates back to the fear of letting that hole in your masculinity appear, because, trust me, it did, and still does have the potential to get you abused.
2. I have 2 arguments against this one. Firstly, they are jokes, not once does this element of her character effect her life. Secondly, being that size is unhealthy, I'm NOT fat-shaming, I'm stating a fact. I'm sorry.
1. Isn't he just a drag man? It is never outright mentioned that he changed gender completely...
Also, he cheated on his wife! That's bad! I don't care that it was with a different gender person, it's still cheating! I believe Chandler has his issues because it destroyed his family...
Would also like to point out that, all of these jokes ARE still used...... You should've called the video "Ten Friends storylines we can bitch about for no reason".
So glad this video has more dislikes than likes!