Why is this british faggot even on american tv like this? Fuck james cordon
The joke about the capital L.... so bad. I’m far from a Trump voter, I’m also Dutch. But the only thing comedians can talk about today is Trump. And its getting worse everyday.
JAMES CORDEN IS CUNT , FUCK YOU MAN TURNING YOU BACK ON UK , GO AND FUCK THE USA
Lots of Christening
M gold but sold
Kyle but sale
You are completely English but ENERGY EMAIL no m ROYALITY AS me DR ME Time
ANNE MARIE m real one
And she is here at me no my name is she
I m loving her now
America are so embarrassing shaming their own president, the UK need someone like him, bringing change, bringing jobs, when he opens up jobs by banning illegal immigrants you cry racism
Seriously this guy writes his own jokes yeah? No way is the network paying someone to write his jokes, i don't believe it. If so it's a waste of money.
How about you worry about your own country being invaded and raped by Muslim you fat fuck
This will give Eminem the popularity he wants for a while, good luck to him.
this nigga wearin a gucci tie?
This is the guy who replaced Craig Ferguson and doubled his ratings... No really, THIS is the guy? 80% of his monologue is the setup, and the other 20% is some hacky generic insert person's name here type joke, that elicits applause not for being funny, but for appealing to the mainstream political views of a certain target audience demographic. That's called pandering, to any of you who may have mistaken those applause for an indication of any quality here whatsoever. God, we need help when unfunny effeminate beta galpals like this guy is one of our foremost pop culture role models. Why did you have to retire Craig? You were one of the last bastions we had against this new wave of witless prehashed jokesters with no real comedic talent.
Fat pedophile cunt
What a shame. How Eminem has changed
The reason Trump capitalized License is because he took that L..